FEATURES OF THE E-CITYGUIDE SYSTEM
Scalable, high-capacity 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 4x4 MU-MIMO WiFi access with cloud management, high-gain antenna and high output performance. External coverage even from a distance of 150-200m.
Our WiFi solution provides unique captive portals, works with social media login, collects data about clients, and even facilitates to reach them with special marketing campaigns and questionaires.
Separated networks for industrial purposes are provided as well.
Smart video surveillance
The cameras can also function in surveillance mode. In this case the device is capable of supporting the operation with intelligent functions, such as:
people counting, object detection, entering or exiting an area from a fixed direction, abandoned objects, even facial recognition.
The captured images can be stored directly on the device, cloud based, datacenter storage is supported as well.
The most valuable part of our system.
We get a lot of data from the wireless hotpsots about the users: demography, location, dwell time, and even contacts.
Video analysis customized to your needs also provdies you many intresting and useful information from the operation area.
We provide all the data in perspicuous graphs and the raw data set as well.
• 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wave 2 standard – 2Ghz + 5Ghz
• 3,5 dbi 4×4 MU MIMO cross polarization antenna with
• Up to 250 WiFi Clients per device
• Cloud management. Statistics, device monitoring
• Band Steering function for better performance
• Centralized „Free WiFi” with landing page with Social login solution
• LTE interface with high gain antennas
• LTE CAT4 150/50Mbit industrial
connection with ESP protection
• 2x 1Gbit/s ethernet connector
• 2x SFP slot for optical connection
• 2x mPCIe slot for redundant LTE
• 1080p/4K(8Mpix) resolution
• h.264/h.264+/h265/h.265+ 3 simultanous stream
• 1/2.8” 2Megapixel Exmor R CMOS
• 0.005 Lux(!)/F1.4 (color mode) photo-sensitivity
• BLC / HLC / WDR / UltraWDR
• Angle of view: Horizontal 35-99°
• integrated video analytics
• connection to our high-capacity cloud based analytics server
• 230V AC / PoE 48V
– max. 40W consumption